It is a non-commercial organization created to form and develop a strong professional community in the field of catering and banquet services in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and neighboring countries.
Professional catering market in Russia and the CIS turned 25 years old in 2018.
Business becomes more difficult every year, and the challenges more serious.
Networking, exchange of experience, cooperation of market operators, joint purchases - All these things are important resources.
- Association of professionals
- Resource for development
- A platform for sharing experiences
- Opportunities for cooperation
- Official status
- Working groups on current issues
- Meetings of business owners
Access to closed Association chats
Special conditions from partners
Savings on joint purchases
Access to closed Association events
Right to use Association logo
Participation in partner industry events with special conditions
Special conditions for trainings in the First School of Catering
- October 10-15, 2019, Paphos, Cyprus
- Large outdoor event
- Only for owners and managers
- The combination of work and leisure
- Strategic sessions and brainstorming in informal atmosphere
- General meeting of Association Members
- 1 day in front of the Spring Catering Forum
- Voting on key issues
- The best speakers with the most significant topics.
"Alternative scenarios for catering: how to come out on top",
Dmitry Moiseev, Lark Cafe, Moscow
"Catering Efficiency 2020",
Ekaterina Pavlencheva, KATE RING, Moscow.
Diana Salavatova, Azbuka Vkusa Catering, Moscow.
Thank you for the message. We will contact you shortly.